Thursday, September 10, 2009

I salute you Mehdi

I salute you Mehdi Hasan.. I've no words to describe you..

Souls like you gently appear in this world, shower these heavenly bits on us and disappear without making a fuss.. I don't have words how to thank you for the changes you bring in me and the emotions you create in heart.. you just hypnotize me you make me a good human being. should I call you a mere human or or a supernatural force that has the charisma to manipulate me the way you want.. I fail to understand how you characters emerge from the mud, acquire these great skillsets from nowhere and become the greatest epitomes. I hear that music is god.. music is heavenly.. music has no language... music is peace.. music is this and music is that.. When I listen to you or to my god Nusarat, I feel that I'm in a completely different world and you steer me the way you want.. I've no knowledge of music but the words coming out of your throat teach me everything all sorts of emotions start flowing inside me and you attain the position much much higher than god inside me.

I thank you from my eternal heart for all that you, and all the musicians of your stature, have done to the music.

-ANSI

No comments: