Saturday, March 15, 2008

Oshin turns 5

Back to Homepage

Oshin's 5th BirthDay pics

It's a big celebration time as Oshin completed five springs this January the 24th 2008. I being a mother hardly believe that she has grown so fast. Time really flies and it seems as if she were born just yesterday.

If I look back at these five years spent with Oshin they felt no different than a quick sleep full of sweet dreams. Oshin has been our dream child and we've shared immense love and affection that's expected from any other ideal kid. She's so understanding on all matters and cares a lot for her family 'n friends and specially for me. I'd like to highlight here that she'd immediately pitch in and take my side in case her dad is at disagreement with us on something which could turn into an argument session. She would made him realised that he's at fault and would put a stop to any such unnecessary blame-games.

Her love and affection towards small kids is yet another interesting aspect of her behavioural characteristics. She's very possisive towards the kids and won't leave any stone unturned to cuddle them. It leaves us undertermined when it comes to call we three as our complete family after looking at her fondness for tiny tots.

She was no different during her initial years also and was a very calm and cool kid unlike other typical kids, except those initial couple of months which were very much forgettable. I really find myself fortunate while comparing Oshin with other kids that I see around me. First girl child in the family is regarded as Godess as per hindu mythology and Oshin literally realized this statement. We enjoyed all sort of prosperity and good luck since the day she entered our life. We feel really blessed being the parents of a kid like Oshin and also at the same time we've been enjoying seeing Oshin growing leaps and bounds.

I'm pretty sure that any mother would feel herself lucky to have a child like her and cherish the moments spent with her. I congratulate her on her fifth birthday and wish her all the luck for years to come.

Hema

No comments: